From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Related e



This is an article about the western scholars known as Arabists, not the political movement Pan-Arabism.

An Arabist is someone normally from outside the Arab World who specialises in the study of the Arabic language and Arab culture, and often Arabic literature.

See also

Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Arabist" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.

Personal tools