From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
(Redirected from Angular)
- A figure formed by two rays which start from a common point (a plane angle) or by three planes that intersect (a solid angle).
- the angle between lines A and B
- The measure of such a figure. In the case of a plane angle, this is the ratio (or proportional to the ratio) of the arc length to the radius of a section of a circle cut by the two rays, centered at their common point. In the case of a solid angle, this is the ratio of the surface area to the square of the radius of the section of a sphere.
- The angle between lines A and B is π/4 radians, or 45 degrees.
- A corner where two walls intersect.
- an angle of a building
- A change in direction.
- The horse took off at an angle.
- A viewpoint.
- Look at it from this angle.
- The focus of a news story, either in print or broadcasting.
- A storyline between two wrestlers, providing the background for and approach to a feud.
- A scheme; a means of benefitting from a situation, usually hidden, possibly illegal.
- His angle is that he gets a percentage, but mostly in trade.