From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
A Biblical canon or canon of scripture is a list or set of Biblical books which establishes the names of books considered to be authoritative as scripture by a particular religious community, generally in Judaism or Christianity.
- Books of the Bible; Biblical manuscripts; Bible translations
- Biblical criticism; Canonical criticism
- Old Testament pseudepigrapha; Jewish apocrypha; New Testament apocrypha
- Non-canonical books referenced in the Bible
- Religious texts – scriptures of all major world religions
- Canon (fiction) – a concept inspired by Biblical canon