From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Edition may refer to:
- Edition (book), a bibliographical term for a substantially similar set of copies
- Edition (printmaking), a publishing term for a set print run
- Edition (textual criticism), a particular version of a text
- First edition
From ex- and *dō, combining form of I give.
- I give out, put or bring forth; eject, discharge.
- I produce, bear, give birth to, yield, form, beget.
- I put forth, publish, spread abroad, circulate.
- I set forth, relate, tell, disclose, deliver, announce, declare.
- I produce, perform, show, inflict, bring about, cause.
- I raise up, lift, elevate.