From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Fox Corporation (abbreviated Fox Corp. and informally "New Fox"; simply called as Fox) is an American media company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and incorporated in Delaware. It was formed as a result of the 2019 acquisition of 21st Century Fox by The Walt Disney Company; the assets that were not acquired by Disney were spun off from 21st Century Fox as the new Fox Corp., and its stock began trading on March 19, 2019.
- Fox Broadcasting Company<ref name="vty2"/>
- Fox Television Stations<ref name="vty2"/>
- Fox News Media<ref name="vty2"/>
- Fox Sports Media Group<ref name="vty2"/>
- Credible Labs (67%)<ref name="Duran"/>
- Tubi<ref name="Baysinger"/>