From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
(Redirected from Indicate)
- Act of pointing out or indicating.
- That which serves to indicate or point out; mark; token; sign; symptom; evidence.
- The frequent stops they make in the most convenient places are plain indications of their weariness. Joseph Addison.
- Discovery made; information.
- Explanation; display. Francis Bacon.
- Any symptom or occurrence in a disease, which serves to direct to suitable remedies.
- An declared approximation of the price at which a traded security is likely to commence trading.