From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Satellite television is a service that delivers television programming to viewers by relaying it from a communications satellite orbiting the Earth directly to the viewer's location.
- Dish TV
- Dish Home
- List of direct broadcast satellite providers
- Television receive-only
- Satellite television by region
- Commercialization of space
- Microwave antenna
- Molniya orbit
- Satellite dish
- Satellite subcarrier audio
- Smart TV: provides television via internet connection
- Television antenna
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Satellite television" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.