From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Expression may refer to:
- To convey meaning.
- Words cannot express the love I feel for him.
- To excrete or cause to excrete, especially said of milk.
- Expression (language), a thought communicated by language
- Expression marks, (music) notating the musical dynamics
- Fixed expression
- The expression of milk
- Emotional expression, verbal and non-verbal behaviour that communicates emotion
- Facial expression, a movement of the face that conveys emotional state
- Gene expression, the process by which information from a gene is used in biochemistry