From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Art and culture
- 1791 - Théodore Géricault, French painter (d. 1824)
- 1888 - T. S. Eliot, American writer (d. 1965)
- 1891 - Vicomte de Noailles, French aristocrat and art patron, (d. 1981)
- 1889 - Martin Heidegger, German philosopher (d. 1976)
- 1946 - Andrea Dworkin, American feminist (d. 2005)
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "September 26" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.